Etihad Airways Latest Job Vacancies In Abu Dhabi
Etihad Airways latest job vacancies in Abu Dhabi. Multiple jobs are available for recruitment in Etihad Airlines Group such as Cabin Crew, Foods & Beverage, Nurse, Inflight Chef, Sales, Manager, Marketing, Cargo Customer Service, Flight Instructor, Cabin Senior, Recruiter, Network Development Head, infrastructure Architect, captain etc. Etihad Airline required young, smart, talented, educated and energetic candidates from all nationalities whether Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, Filipino, Kenyan, Nepali, Sri Lankan etc. Every job a there key responsibility, In return your responsibility, Candidates will get an attractive salary, meals, flight tickets annually, visa, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance and other benefits as per UAE law and airlines policy.
How to Apply for Etihad Airline Jobs
- Find all details about job recruitment
- Make sure that you are not making any contact to agents, Because Etihad Airlines never suggest you to Pay money to agents.
- Make sure your education qualification is matching to the required education criteria.
- Apply through official website only.
- Fill all the required details
- Make sure Your contact details must be correct.
- Always use alternative contact details as well
- Check the status of Successfully submitted
Minimum Education criteria and required qualification for Etihad Airlines jobs
Below are the minimum education criteria to get a job in Etihad Airlines, Candidates must have all the required qualification to apply for Etihad Airlines job vacancy.
- Minimum High School and equivalent or any other higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is also give additional benefit.
- Age must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Candidates must be Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- Candidates have No criminal record.
- Excellent personality.
Etihad Airways Group Airlines was founded in 2003 by Royal Amiri Decree. Its head office located in Abu Dhabi International Airport. According to Wikipedia, Etihad is known as a UAE second largest and middle east third largest airline. Etihad carried millions of passengers every single year and as a result, the percentage of passengers have been increasing rapidly due to their luxury customer service and facilities.
The airline operates more than 1,000 flights per week to over 120 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas, with a fleet of 122 Airbus and Boeing aircraft as of July 2016. In 2015, Etihad carried 14.8 million passengers, a 22.3% increase from the previous year, delivering revenues of US$9.02 billion and net profits of US$103 million. Its main base is Abu Dhabi International Airport
Jobs in Etihad Airline, Airline Job in UAE, Airline jobs in Dubai, Latest jobs in UAE, Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Latest jobs in Etihad Airline, New jobs in UAE,