Accounting job in Dubai, Hiring for Accountant in Dubai, Walk in interview for Accountant in Dubai,
Walk in interview for Accountant in UAE
General Accountant (Indian) vacancy in Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED3001-5000
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: t[email protected]
Company Address :- Street: AL NASR CLUB
Source:- Buzzon , Expires: 23 days, 14 hours
Sr.Accountant job vacancy in Dubai
- Company Name: –
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Monthly Salary: 6,000 – 7,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 201-500 Employees
Career Level: Senior
Senior accountant for a hospitality group
Must know how to use tally
Required experienced Accountant in UAE.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Two year experience in the field.
- Time management.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Accounts Receivable and billing:
- Preparation of monthly billing based on Customer contracts & updated information from CRM & Operations department.
- Booking billing entries in the system (JDE)
- Preparation of receipts to customers
- Passing receipt entries in the system (JDE) on a regular basis
- Intercompany invoicing on monthly basis
Utilities accruals and payment:
- Utilities: Monthly Actual Payment Entries/Utilities Recon./Summary Reports/Monthly Provision & Reversal/Utility Sch. Report. Quarterly analysis of Utility Provision and Highlighting the Excess/Under provided amount and take necessary action
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash and Bank-Update bank reconciliation for all banks
Accounts payable and Supplier Payments
- Manage and verify all supplier invoices and ensure compliance with company policies-Enter invoices in the system within 2 day of receiving-Checking PO & OV, Invoice term and allocation in the system. Print cheques and prepare the transfers for the supplier twice a month.
- Receiving Monthly petty cash summary from holders, Review all attachment and receipts, allocation, inputted in the system-Print Cheques for cash and Petty cash
- Approving all payroll related documents (Leave, Loan etc
- Preparation of Employee payment
- Preparation of Employee cheques (Leave Advance & Loan)
- Check monthly payroll
- Employee payments bi monthly
- Preparation of Pensions Fund Payments and Payments
- Update payroll schedule and cleared the transitory accounts
- Monthly Closing: Ensure meeting the dead line/Entices/Monthly Sched./Rect. & Clearing Entries
- Monthly monitoring of Advance suppliers, Monitoring prepaid schedule and analyse cost associated with it Plant/Medical/life Ins./Actual Data Entry & JA’s/Mthly Reco.SOA & Payment
- DSO calculation prepared and reported for weekly, mthly submissions.
- Ensure regular debtors ageing and summary reports produced for weekly updates and for mthly reports and for Board pack submissions.
- Computer Literate
- Accounting Packages Knowledge (Software)
- English Language
- Time Management